[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: shoulders

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: Trahanone@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:36:10 EST

Scott, Youhave a great insite to the breed...your right..we all must keep
learning..I can remember years ago, when I first graduated from Vet school and
went into pracxtice...every extra minute I had went in to studying the
breed...My most valuablwe mentors were Janet Wilcox, mother of John Wilcox, Ann
Mesdag,
and Betty and Rod Chelius...THey all had been in the breed8 to 15 years
longer than I. Annhad at one time about 100 dogs which gave me lots of medical
practice and lots of dogs to learn anatomy and movement from. I guess I almost
frove them crazy with my insessent questioning...I would gather their opinions
of
a certain dog and put it all together and come to my own conclusions..It was
work,butmy mind was obscessed with the breed...and still is (GGG)  Chuck