[ SHOWGSD-L ] easter/soccer/life

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:29:13 EST

Hey everybody havent been posting a lot lately. I havent been  showing a lot
and my brother has been fighting for the computer a lot more than  he used to
so I get lucky if i get to use the computer twice a week for an hour.  Anyway
I am even more sad to anounce that i will be going to less shows for the
season because I joined the soccer team at my high school. Actually i was good
enough to be on sophomore so yea lol. I'll get stronger legs for shows so it
helps out in a way. its kind of weird to have these tough calves. I dont even
know when my next show is  i was going to go to the  specialty this weekend to
watch or maybe help out a friend but then my mommy  told me that its easter
weekend and she was like ur not going. So i just have to  tough it for now and
be totally ready to get back into the ring and  win!!!
 Well I have a big ACT Prep Test for math tomorrow so i  gotta go to bed, I
hate finals week it always kills me. At leats i have a half  day on thursday
wont make a difference though because the second schools out its  straight to
soccer fun right lol. I hope everyone has a great easter weekend, I  know i
will
with my baby cousin were going to have fun  sunday!!!!