[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: selling puppies

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

I have rarely had good luck with the major paper (AJC).  Best method I have
found in word of mouth, and referals. Being a member of an obedience class or
herding group also helps. Morgan
Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  A friend of mine has four 15 week
old puppies that she held onto...all of them with show potential. She really
wanted to place a couple and finally broke down and put an ad in the paper ( a
big city paper) this past weekend. She did not get a single phone call.

Cindy

Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 3/14/2008 10:30:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
I am interested in know with today's economy if any one is concerned about
being able to place their puppies? I have not bred in a few years but still
get calls- and refer them on. But in about the last 4 months there has been
basically no calls - Just wondered what other areas are like
sally

Have had 3 calls in the past 2 months. One person did not want to pay more
than $200...I suggested rescue. The others I referred...........

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic"

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA