[ SHOWGSD-L ] rocky mtn high!!! fut. vx

  • From: horizonholdings@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:35:15 -0400

this was a rocky mtn high for sure.
joe and i would like to thank the gsdca and the denver specialty club
for an awesome national,. the site , hotels and location were
spectacular. thanks so much.
A big thank you to Dr. Carmen Battaglia for the coveted title Fut. VX.
Best in Futurity on our Ch. Signature's Miami v Kridler (aka
Sunshine)and to Ed Barrit for the select. A special thank you to my
husband for this was his breeding and drove all that way to Eau Claire
to breed GVX Ruby to Bailey. this gave us breeder of the year along
with Tari K. whom we are thankful for . She has been a great friend and
partner. Mom and Dad are proud parents too!
Thanks to all the support from our friends new and old ones. to kris &
frank fasano and fred migliore on our 2nd 9-12 puppy dog Winsomes Ray
Bearone v EkoLan. " Everybody Loves Raymond" !! Thank you for selling
him to us last spring.
he is such a love to have. Thanks for the puppy match and party too!
The support and sportsmanship was a fantastic thing to see. Congrats to
all those that participated in the nationals wether it was
conformation, agility, herding ,tracking or obedience . without those
people and their wonderful dogs there would be no nationals.
the inaugural working dog show on sunday was something to see!! I was
so impressed on these animals and their handlers/owners. great dogs and
congrats to all that participated.

Joe & Leslie Beccia
www.signaturesgermanshepherds.com

http://mail.aol.com