[ SHOWGSD-L ] reproductive vet question

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:24:18 -0400

I am looking at my bill from my repro vet (In Malvern, PA & she is VERY good &
has been doing this for a LOOONG time) - total $2,210.  This includes her stay
of 8 days at $55./day, simply because I couldn't go to her with my bitch every
other day or whatever for progesterone tests, so I left her there for 8 days'
so the total bill reflects not only her stay, but the daily progesterone tests,
anesthesia, vaginal cytology, vaginoscopy (whatever that is), anesthesia, and
on and on.  BUT . . . SHE is worth it - this was my MVXCH Karizma's Liberia von
Loar, bred to "Oscar".  Tomorrow, I am scheduled to do an ultra-sound with the
super-duper ultrasound vet (around $400.)  I hope he finds puppies - hahahahaha
- I have to laugh, because I might cry.  I will post the results of the
ultra-sound tomorrow.
Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com