[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: relief

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:25:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/2005 9:59:57 A.M. Eastern Standard  Time,
gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
other  countries are like some  children...you never hear from them until
they want  something
This morning England's BBC radio station reported that the big  European
countries (England, France and Germany) had offered help and assistance  to the
people of the hurricane affected areas in the U.S.  However, our  localities
and
federal government were trying to get organized and  find out what were the
biggest needs and how they could use this foreign  assistance.

In these moments of terrible human suffering, let us not think bad about  our
fellow men.  We are very lucky, indeed, that we have been able to  provide
for others.  Praise this beautiful and strong country that is so  generous to
all people in the world.

Dania