[ SHOWGSD-L ] puppies

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:20:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/09 9:22:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:

However  whoever asked this  question does not accept private replies and I
don't  intend to answer a bunch of  questions in order to send a private
reply.  Seems like if you are going to  be on a "list" you should  take
private replies.

Is  anyone going to suggest they take this private?  Computers just confuse
 me.

Tammy Howard is here working the the Ricky Avalon tour.  I have no  idea
what or who that is, but I looked him up, and he is a big deal with the 13  -
20 year old crowd, and it seems mostly girls.  Boy, does that leave  me out.

  She tried to teach me some computer stuff, but the first thing she  did
was go to my office and tell me she had discovered the code for my wireless
system.

I didn't know I had a wireless system, and since I have one, I am pleased
to know my code. Now, if I had some idea what to do with it, I might even
use  it.

Tammy was going to help me, with Zoe, and set up the streaming video for
our national. I bought a camera and Zoe downloaded a program for me last
year.  But, I couldn't send it over my aircard, (yes, I know what an aircard
is.)   It looks like Bill has it all set for this year, and soon we will find
out how  to use it.

If I get away for the national, I will be Blogging. If the trial goes
through the week after next, I will be watching it on video.  I doubt they
will
allow me to watch from the counsel table, but I can try.

 As it is every year, I have no idea what will happen until the day I  am
to leave.  That is why I never pack ahead of time.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/