[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: peggy

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: rdg718@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:42:03 EDT

I have to agree - if your friend isn't going to pay for veterinary care,  he'd
better at least pay for euthanasia so this dog doesn't suffer a slow,
painful death.  After two days, anything you try to put down that  dog
will either come back up or add to the problem!  The grass and  leaves
were probably the dogs own attempts to ease his intestinal pain, but
obviously they had no where to go.

If the dog doesn't get help immediately, the blocked intestines could
start to die, then he'll be beyond help.

Janice

In a message dated 6/14/2007 5:55:50 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Peggy just voiced what a lot of us are thinking.- I know one thing  if a
friend of mine had a dog in this shape I would take the dog to the vet  myself
find out what was wrong.- I could not stand to let a dog suffer

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."