[ SHOWGSD-L ] peggy

  • From: john garnett <rdg718@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:03:08 -0700 (PDT)

peggy i agree with you some what..if you dont have the
money to take a pet to the vet you shouldnt own
one....so what do you do ?turn your back on the issue
then the dog dies...least i feel that i tried to
help....maybe its not a gs but maybe i may learn
something from this...if you dont ask how are you
suppose to learn..you need to educated yourself and
others. there a lot of breeders out there that do
things them self first before going to the vet  even
giving the shots to save money that dosent mean the
breeder is a cheap scrape...and if you read my post i
suggested to have xray done . which means go to the
vet....then you get upset for asking us who is us?you
are the only one complaining....all the other emails
where nice enough to give there opion or advise...i
ben on the list a few years now and i notice that you
have a big mouth and you like to start trouble..i
would hope some would help me if needed....peggy stop
slamming people..what comes around goes around.john
garnett

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front