[ SHOWGSD-L ] our AKC rep - not gray to me

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:27:53 -0700

As I see it, our club should be represented by someone who will act with the
unquestionable integrity and ethics.  That Carmen submitted a letter wtih a
forged signature should not be taken lightly.

The AKC requires a signed power of attorney before you can sign someone
else's name to any form. That's pretty standard.  As one lister pointed out,
never take someone's verbal (or even email) authorization to sign for them.
It could get you suspended.

In the "real world", forging someone's signature on anything is against the
law.

In the past, Carmen has done good things for the club and the fancy. In the
past.
When he was elected to the AKC board, I feel started representing the AKC's
best interest rather than ours (PAWS), and admitted as much.

We need someone who will represent the GSDCA's best interests.

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.