[ SHOWGSD-L ] numbers, numbers, numbers.....

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:20:52 -0500

More power to you.... but that is YOU.  I have five dogs... does that mean
because I have one more than you do that I don't care for my dogs?  Of
course it doesn't.  But that is the mindset one gets into when you try to
use the power of government to enforce NUMBERS.

I could use a LARGE amount of bandwidth to list a whole lot of people (GSDCA
members even) that have a lot more than four animals.  And I am willing to
bet the vast majority of those folks take excellent care of their animals.
We CANNOT get into this 'numbers' mindset. It will only lead to our own
destruction.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
 "A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves."
-- Edward R. Murrow