[ SHOWGSD-L ] non PC members

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 12:56:25 EDT

vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe if  they see something that stirs them up it will motivate them to join
so that  they can have a voice.

I shouted this for years about the annual meeting. We stopped  allowing
voting years ago, so why not open it to everyone who is at the  national? Then
maybe some of those nonmembers will see how much fun we have and  decide to
join
the club.

Remember when Ralph called Bob "Cowboy" and Bob and  Carol have used it ever
since. Or when Gail Hardcastle after looking at my  spelling and listening to
Dan Smith name kennels, leaned over and said:   "Oh great, we have one who
can't spell and one who can't talk."  Or when  Teddy Beckhart suggest we have a
"pee catcher" (a man with a basket on a long  stick to go under the dogs), to
check the Select dogs for drugs as they leave  the ring.

Folks, those are true stories.

We do have fun, no matter how much we fight.   Paula will tell us how many
days, but it can't be long now.  I just asked  Margy to help me remember how to
do a Blog. It takes her and Zoe to learn me  again each year.  I can't
remember from year to year.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together