[ SHOWGSD-L ] no mail for Comcast customers....

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:09:39 -0500

Hi all --- I hope this goes thru.  I haven't seen any list mail since
yesterday afternoon.  Last nite, Zoe said it is Comcast (and a few other
servers)..so I've tried to reach Comcast.  No luck.  All I can get is a
recorded statement that "we are experiencing an email outage."  What...all
over the country?
       I say that because I've heard from list members everywhere who use
comcast and aren't getting any mail, either.

      And, to top everything off, today our esteemed Congress voted itself
another fat raise.  Seems they always do this when the rest of us are in
deep kim chee financially........I wonder how much they gave themselves this
time?!  My experience with the Congress is that their raises are usually
anywhere from 15% to 35%.
   We shoulc insist on recalling every single person seated in the
Congress.............    the last one I know who didn't take the raise was
the fellow from Youngstown, Ohio, Jim Trafficante, who ended up in jail for
something else.  At least he wasn't spending all his time screwing his
constituents to the wall, however!!!
            Peggy