[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bush is a Puggle

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:00:23 -0800

Well.............gee........I checked off the List for a few days and wanted to
get back on for
a day or two for someone who wanted me to send a Christmas message only to
discover
we are now getting into political bashing of a President.
WHAT........did we actually get tired of bashing Biden's GSD breeder?
What a discouragement this is to those who do.......or even don't like this
President.
I  have lived under a few Presidents I have not liked and STILL wouldn't think
it right to
make this type of public comment about ANY!!
All this time I thought it was a list for  people who like-mindedly showed and
loved the GSD?
Do we not know enough or care enough about the actual BREED to discuss just
THAT here?

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com