[ SHOWGSD-L ] need help

  • From: "Connie" <ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:34:12 -0600

I am having a problem with one of my rescues . He is a 10 month GSD from Rio
Rancho, New Mexico . He is a pretty boy and normally holds  his ears straight
up and has been healthy up until now . Last night one of his eyes was swollen
almost closed and he wan't very interested in eating . I put in a call to the
vet and left a message but he hasn't called back yet. I gave him an
antihistamine and put ointment in his eye . This morning his eye is much better
but his ear leather is swollen and hot and his ears are down . Has anyone
experienced anything like this . I am thinking it is allergy but I have an
appointment at the vet at 3pm MDT .

Connie Palmer Williams
South Park Colorado
www.GSDRColorado.com