[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: need early spay/neuter info

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:13:21 EDT

Let me see if I understand this.   While removing dogs' reproductive organs
before they are mature may create developmental problems, (and many other side
effects, like urinary incontinence, some long bone cancers, etc. etc., etc.,
AND etc.???), that's better?   Surely we can do better than that.   Education?
 Responsibility?   Enforcement of existing laws?    This takes concerned
communities who care and lots of us to go out into those communities to show WE
care.   My next job...............

We need to be smarter than that.

Stormy
In a message dated 6/28/07 2:21:05 PM, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> While such an early spay neuter is bad for the dog's development, at least
> one can be certain that there will be no unwanted babies.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org