[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: let's talk (slur)

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:41:34 -0500

HEY FB I take grave offense to your new BYB slur! I'm a backyard breeder
with my dogs! I think it's a little creepy to do that business in the
house....! I especially don't want to be trapped inside considering the
activities-- much rather look at the pretty outdoor scenery if the weather
is good :-D
In all seriousness, however, it is shocking to me to see how many of them
never realized what words they were using actually implicated... the smart
ones quickly made lingual adjustments.
Even the veterinary supply companies and the ag giants are caught up in the
"pet-parent" word and "fur-kids". I'd definitely rather be called a BYB
than a "pet parent"!!!!!
any day!

JP&P on Stormy's side- yeah, what she said

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:29 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I enjoy all of Stormy's columns in the Review but she really hit home with
this one! Make sure you READ it carefully! Stormy, I want to add another
word to the Slur group! " Backyard Breeders".... Thanks Stormy... I'm
writing your name in forBoard this year! I know it won't count, but so
what! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

--
Committed to the Total Dog You can be Proud of!!! JayDee's Proud-Haus
Shepherds/Proud K911 <http://www.jaydeesphs.com>