[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is the list DEAD?

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:49:03 -0500

Remind me when, so I can break my tele... just so no one can plug it in and
I will hide the monitor cords!

but really- I honestly hope it turns out to be an educational and
informative video! People need to see that Raw is feasible for the average
pet owner, and the dog reaps the benefits
:)
JP&P

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:33 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jen believe me, when my video on Raw Diet comes out you can bet I WILL
show you what comes out of your dog as a result of the diet! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App