[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: info please

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:15:32 -0500

I disagree D.D.  Pat is asking for clarification of our by-laws.  That should
be able to be clarified without question and no matter "which side" anyone is
on.
I am hoping there are no longer two "sides" anyway.  This division that
occured over the past year or so is now blurred.   Many have come together
thanks to Gail  and hopes for a better future for our club.

Also, it is insulting to insinuate that one who has defended Margy in the past
is not observant and intelligent enough to judge these most recent actions
independent of previous support.   I very much supported Margy through last
year.  Not because I thought she had the right to miss meetings or to sue the
club, but because our leaders did not properly handle the situation of her
issues.  Procedure was not adhered to.  But that was then and this is now.
I do hope that Margy and Gail & the Board are in communication and that we will
all hear of good reason for Margy not to have attended the Board meeting.  If
not, then the Board must use appropriate means to find a solution to this
current issue.

Jeff Pyle