[ SHOWGSD-L ] huge brags from Pikes Peak Specialty

  • From: " Oak Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 20:56:07 -0600

What a week-end for Oak Ridge at the Pikes Peak GSDC in Colorado Springs.
Saturday under Jamie Walker our boy Joelle's Leonardo Windward went Winner's
Dog and BOS for a 3 point major. Our girl Woodsides Jakarta won her 9-12
class then went Best Puppy! Thank You Jamie Walker for the win, thank you
Tiffany and Jo Ann for trusting us with this wonderful DaVinci son. Thank
you Sandy Anderson and Linda Wheeler for the Bounty Hunter daughter,
Jakarta.
Sunday under judge Mary Ann Imhoff Leonardo again went Winner's Dog for
another 3 point major. Jakarta again won her 9-12 class and our old girl CH
Kaimacha Jamaicame Non-Stop CD (Zia) came out of retirement to strut her
stuff at 10 and a 1/4 years in the Veterans class. Boy was she excited to
show again! You would have thought she was 4! In September 2002 Zia was
ranked as the #1 GSD in the nation with a dual title and she won the GSDCA
Champion of Record in 2001 at Perry GA. She is a Jamaica/Frequent Flyer
daughter and a pistol even at her age. Thank you Mary Ann Imhoff.
Thanks to Sergio Espejo for a great job of handling and bringing out the
best from Leonardo and Jakarta.

Oak & Carrie Smith
Oak Ridge German Shepherds
Dedicated to the German Shepherd Dog
Signers of the GSDCA Breeders Code of Ethics.