[ SHOWGSD-L ] Winsome's Beara Wang - BRAGS - from Atlanta ...so close to the FINISHLINE!!!!

  • From: norberge@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:37:13 -0400

Vera and I went to Georgia for the weekend.? It was fabulous!!!? We picked up
another Major under Gary Szymczak and the Major RWB on Sun under Sally
Hayden.??A special Thank you to both.? ?I have a special thank you for the
people of Georgia for the?FABULOUS?support of Vera and the GREAT hospitality.?
Linda Bankhead presented her PERFECTLY!!?? Thank you Linda!
This has been such a journey.? We have been out 4 weekends and we?keep coming
home some of the PURPLE, and she is so close to the finish line!!!?? Check out
our ad in the Review? pg80.? Thank you all again for the wonderful emails and
phone calls regarding?my Vera.? I love her too.??? Thank you Frank and
Kris!!!!?? Pamela
http://mail.aol.com