[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: hub airports

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:42:40 -0500

Thank You Carolyn,,,,people have been making up their own major hubs as
these posts go along,,,,,,,,

To me the only reasonable thing to do is to:
1) rotate where ALL the GSDCA members get to participate at some time or
another.

2) START with "Factual" Major Hub AIRPORTS

3) then research the best possible showsite closest to those MAJOR HUB
AIRPORTS
(so that others attending that year don't have to go through hell to get
there with their dogs)

all these sites that aren't close to major hubs are losing entries from the
people who either can't get there or won't go through all the hassles and
chance losing their dog in transit.

Oregon was a beautiful site....not a major hub and difficult to get to.
St Louis---nice site.......not a major hub and difficult to get to.
Daytona.....beautiful....not a major hub and difficult to get to.
Columbus .....nice site.....not a major hub and difficult to get to.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com