[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: how to stop barking

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:49:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have a way of yelling QUIET that makes the whole world shut down :0) It is a
water free method. ;0)
Terry who has been on the road all day headed back to AZ
The snow was interesting. If the weather report calls for Rain or Snow showers
with a high of 47 who you think that it might mean 6 to 7 inches of snow?
Global warming my back side!!!
Terry