[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: help please

  • From: "Rosemarie Davis" <noroda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:47:41 -0700

I got a German import years ago from a service family who brought her over.
She was about 3 yrs old when I got her and her tail was short, it had been
amputated because she had mutilated it. Even that didn't stop her, she still
chased it and would make it bloody. It was an obsession, and she was raised
as a family (house) dog.
Rosemarie Davis
Noroda GSD