[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mid West Futurity

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:45:43 -0500

There are no rivers directly around the club.  I just left there and the
club grounds are a little damp but certainly not any more than after a big
rain.  The grass is mowed and there is a very big ring for looking at the
wonderful dogs that I'm sure we'll have.  Looking forward to the Futurity on
Sunday!
Pam Stoesser, Treasurer, GSDC-Wisconsin
http://pkstoesser.imagekind.com