[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: have a look!!! NOT!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:26:36 -0500

Excuse me?  I would prefer if people did not use my name when I am not
involved in the posts.  Certain people, in particular, who seem to
always want to
fight.
    I don't need anyone to tell me what to say...that should be obvious
by now.

    I also did NOT atttack Paul on this list at any time.  My posts were
ALL made in an effort to make people understand WHY the GSDCA should not
allow
Andrew Hunte as a member of the club...unlike some of you, I've been in
this fight to end puppymills a long, long time.  I'm very aware that
many people who are deeply involved in this breed have never paid
attention to anything that did not impact German Shepherds
directly...and while I may have posted more than enough for anyone's
taste, including my own, I still think there are people on the list and
in the club who just don't get it.
    Paul made a mistake and I think he knows it...all we have to do now
is wait until the conference call and see what happens.  After that, if
the GSDCA still
looks like it's endorsed the most notorious human being in all of
dogdom, so be it.  We can ALL walk around with bags over our heads so
people in the rest of the fancy won't know us...and some of you might
want plastic bags for that.
    In the meantime, I'll thank you not to use my name when you have no
bloody idea what you are talking about, Ms. Salvucci.
Peggy