[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: grain free foods

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>, <germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:14:16 -0700

I do not understand the concept of grain free foods? as there are many good
things grain does for any animal , like  most things in moderation. I know
ranchers in our area who leave a bag of hog grower  cut open in the barn for
the ranch dogs, that and table scraps is what they live their whole life's
on ( don't know if I agree with this?) but I do know some of them live to be
12 -15 years old?
Emilie