[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: from a beagle breeding friend of mine...

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, "showlist" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:47:00 -0500

i think the biggest difference this year is that Beagles are already popular
in the mills...they are easy breeders, usually easy whelpers, and really
cute puppies..they are cheap anywhere you find them.....and people have no
idea that they are noisy (usually) and also that they are runners....that's
why you need a sturdy fence.  Aaron said so on TV, but JQP doesn't listen to
that.........they only see "cute" and that's all she wrote.........and they
are always good to breed with Pugs, to get Puggles...and anyone who doesn't
think Puggles have a lock on the pet market isn't keeping up with the times!
Puggles are probably the most popular "breed" in the country today...more
registered with their own registry than any AKC breed........ just try
googling Puggle some time and see all the hits you get!
   They have a registry, do health checks, give guarantees, and are, in
general, way ahead of many AKC breeds as far as salesmanship AND backing up
their sales.......
  Peggy