[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: finding handlers

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 21:08:11 -0700 (PDT)

You know, glad you mentioned that.  Even if I could pay for a handler for the
life of the show career of the dog, handlers are in short supply, and all of
the
well known folks take priority. It is a hard thing. As a thought, and I am
doing
this with a friend, newbies get together and help each other handle.  You take
my dog in, I'll take yours.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info