[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GREAT NEWS

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:59:14 -0700 (PDT)

Lucky Miami. Never feel bad for Cleveland, what they do they do to themselves.
This city doesn't know how to treat people.  They have no revenue because
they've scared away nearly 45% of the people ages 25-35. I hope LeBron will get
his championship. As the verse goes, "a prophet has no honor in his own
city..."

As for old homes, I love them, but I plugged in a space heater while the
microwave was on in another room, and the house went dark.  I had the whole
house rewired a few months ago.  There goes good dog show money:)

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance