[ SHOWGSD-L ] faye

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:33:51 -0700 (PDT)

While we on the east cost of Florida are said to be getting the worst of the
rain, I hope all our friends on the West Coast of Florida are secure and safe.
This is not expected to be a serious storm, but at the center it is possibly
going to be a category 1 storm when it hits land, and possibly bounces off a
few times too.

Hugs to one and all,
sheila, home, safe and staying put for another day