[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: end?

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 00:03:27 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/2007 11:30:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What was it that we wanted ?  Didn't we get exactly  what we wanted?
We have had so many posts concerning the positive  actions of the
board this week end, from Molly, Peggy, Randy,  Cyndy, and many others.
Yet now we have those who seem to be always  looking to stir the pot
of dissention, still trying to plant the  seeds of unrest and suspicion. These
people do not offer posts  concerning the dogs, but seem to delight in
attemting to "bring  down" someone who is well-known, dedicated, and
successful.   Wonder who they will go after next.
Carolyn

Very insightful Carolyn.  One would think all GSD people are s--t  stirring,
fiasco causing, hateful people.  They're not!  This past  weekend Specialties
and Futurity in Baton Rouge was a testament to  that.  Evan giving of his time
to represent those who needed him is  another testament.  Hateful people have
always been with us, the computer  just gives them a real place to stir their
s--t!  Few, if any, do much  more.

My thanks to the board for do what had to be done.  I don't give a  damn how,
they just did it!

Everyone find something else to rant about.  HOW ABOUT GERMAN  SHEPHERDS!
That would be different.

Randy C