[ SHOWGSD-L ] electricity back on

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:17:38 -0800 (PST)

Instead of the Wichita Lineman it was the South Carolina Lineman who turned my
electric power on after 7 1/2 days.  I had heat thank goodness and used a
generator that had to be restarted ea 2 1/2 to 3 hours.  If you ever buy a
generator be sure to check how many hours it runs on a tank of gas.  God Bless
these electric company workers they have been working around the clock.  Now
back to laundry.  Mary in "lit up Tulsa"

Mary L Ward
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Http://www.gsdcgt.com/marjo