[ SHOWGSD-L ] possible swimmer

  • From: Teresa Ayotte <teri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:52:37 -0500

We had a litter of 7 puppies a week ago Friday.  One, a very large boy,
wants to lay on his stomach all the time and his ribbing feels flat on
the bottom.  We have tried putting him on his  side and he stays there
for awhile.  What I want to  know is if I have a swimmer and what can I
do about it and what does that really mean? I'm scared for this puppy
and I  don't really know if I should be or not.  All replies can be
private.  Thanks.
Teri
Teri Ayotte
teri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx