[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ear taping with super glue NOT

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, amidon@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:13:52 -0700

Not only a mess but think of what the puppy has to endure going through
procedure after procedure, getting the ear infected or even cause injury.
This is not to be taken lightly....and I agree, don't attempt to do it
unless you know what you are doing.
There are quite a few different approaches to getting ears up and by doing
it often you learn what works and what doesn't. I learned from fellow
breeders,vets (?) and handlers. Always
lend an ear, add to your knowledge and then do whatever works best for you
AND YOUR PUPPY.
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar,CD, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.