[ SHOWGSD-L ] dumb puppy buyer, I can beat that

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:15:47 -0700 (PDT)

We had a Cardi bitch.  For whatever reason, she never came in heat when we had
her.  So we never showed her and finally placed her with an RN.  You'ld
think.....

  We got a call 3 months later, that she was swolen where she pees from and it
was bleeding.  She put Unguentine on it (anyone remember that stuff?).  But it
was still bleeding, and the dog seemed fine otherwise.

  Diagnoses please.........LOL
  sheila
Amytortoise@xxxxxxx wrote:
  How about dumb puppy buyers. I know they mean well but, some of them are
just so ridiculous. One lady called, said she wanted an eight week old puppy
that was housebroken and would not make any noise. I told her I had just the
thing for her, a stuffed animal from K-Mart. Another one calls in tears over a
four month old puppy whose teeth are all falling out. I was kind to her and
explained that puppies lose baby teeth and then get permanent teeth just like
babies. I guess I just take too much for granted. Everybody have a good night
and please play nice
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises
P.S. I can hardly wait for the questions that will probably be
asked when I start breeding my tortoises and selling their babies

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

countries) for 2¢/min or less.