[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dumb Vets

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:34:34 EDT

How about dumb puppy buyers. I know they mean well but, some of them are
just so ridiculous. One lady called, said she wanted an eight week old puppy
that was housebroken and would not make any noise. I told her I had just the
thing for her, a stuffed animal from K-Mart. Another one calls in tears over a
four month old puppy whose teeth are all falling out. I was kind to her and
explained that puppies lose baby teeth and then get permanent teeth just like
babies. I guess I just take too much for granted. Everybody have a good night
and please play nice
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises
        P.S.  I can hardly wait for  the questions that will probably be
asked when I start breeding my tortoises and  selling their babies