[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog shows ,handlers,judges

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:57:26 EDT

You were able to file a complaint with AKC and it goes on the judges files.
 What is a judge to do when exhibitors start rumors that they put up a
certain  dog because they received sexual favors?  Would be nice if we as
judges would be able to write letters on bad losers.

Before you ask, yes ,this has happen to me. In fact with this last
Nationals someone who has many nice wins in my ring and did not win decided it
was
time to bash me.  Life goes on.  It is amazing as long as they do  well in
a judges ring he/she walks on water but don't put them up one time and  you
got sexual favors.  Big question here is did they get theirs wins from
giving sexual favors? If they are looking behind close doors I guess they have
been there.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 3/16/2010 5:18:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I was  the only one upset enough to tell akc what happened.  But that
letter is  on this judge's permanent  record.