[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog shows ,handlers,judges

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rdg718@xxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:22:26 -0800

Problem there John,
I f you start eliminating handlers' / judges/ breeders/ abilities to show
dogs they have bred or own, you may very well eliminate a major, a futurity,
and a National.   From where would your entry come ?
You can't disallow people to enter simply because they are involved in the
fancy other than exhibiting their own animals.  You cannot limit numbers of
animals owned by one person/people as sometimes one single breeder may
actually MAKE a major for someone else, lol!!!! Also eliminating or limiting
entries is only going to further hurt a sport that is already dwindling.
If you want more ethics in the sport, that has to come from the
individuals.   Ethics, integrity you either have them or you don't .
Kathy Tank
www.victorygermanshepherds.com