[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: competing with Limited AKC Registrations

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dpiagentin@xxxxxxx>, <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:39:13 -0600

My ORIGINAL interpretation of the "limited registration" with AKC was as
Diane says.
If I recall, the dog can do 'WHATEVER' and even become a Champion BUT the
"limited"
is that no offspring from that particular dog can be registered with AKC.
It doesn't pertain
to the individual, but that individual's offspring.    Norma no L