[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: color enhancement

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:05:39 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2005 9:00:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
That really pisses me off and the people who do it and their dogs should  be
published...of course THAT opens a legal floodgate!  I am totally out of  that
loop and so have no idea of which dogs are 'enhanced'.  I am sure I  would be
upset if I found out who does it because they are probably people that  I
currently respect. That is where people just don't 'get it'.  Coloring a  dog
is
cheating and that will ruin the reputation in the eyes of someone who  might
have looked up to that person.  Don't people care about integrity and
reputation anymore?   Cynthia

Is worse than that, how about the unsuspecting breeders that come to a
specific dog or lease a specific bitch because they need to improve  pigment??
Only to find out a bottle of Clairol would be  cheaper......

Ileana