[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: change in the standard

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx" <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, Show List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

I don't agree.....There has been so much discussion/controversy over what to do
with the White GSD that it is my belief that the Board opted to take the route
of putting it to the membership for a vote.  Before the money would be spent to
send out ballots to vote on the subject, it is protocol to send the proposed
change to the AKC to get their weigh in on whether or not the change would even
be accepted.  Once the AKC says that it is a change that we could incorporate
into our standard, then we, the parent club members would vote on the change.
Cynthia