[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: breaking up dog fights

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:00:43 -0400

And years ago the puppy bitch I bought from Cappy and Gloria was the one
who started the dog fights.  She decided that she wanted to be number 1 and
that she needed to eliminate the dog who was number 1.  It was all downhill
after that!

Tish

In a message dated 9/26/2014 12:34:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  remember years ago, when I stayed the summer at Covy Tucker Hill
Kennels, I  was always amazed at Cappy, every morning she would let all the
dogs
out of  the kennel and they would all follower her down the hill to the lower
pasture.  There was never a fight and there were lots of dogs together. The
had the  highest respect for her. She was their pack leader!

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Ch. Charan's Masquerade of  Kimber
Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US Ch. Charan's Magic  Spell of Sandroc
Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts) Dam of above sable  sisters
Laslar's - Asgard's Scandal of Charan, pre-limed good, hips &  elbows
Co-owner of Laslar's - Asgard's Revenge of  Charan