[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: breaking up dog fights

  • From: "Dorathy Jenkins" <edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tishw@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:03:48 -0400

Tish, I've seen that one; also the one with 25 running together in a field.
I just shake my head in bewilderment.  Used to have 4 together with me all
the time in the house.  My male and three bitches.  When Cindy was pregnant,
her 2 year old half-sister didn't want her in her space and started to fight
with her.  Got really nasty.  When Cindy, the pregnant one, was 6 months old
she used to sit in the whelping box with the older bitch and play second
mother to her puppies.  Even though Cindy was her second mother, that little
bitch never got along with her after that.  The older bitch was fine with
her, but the daughter--NO WAY.
You're right; bitches are the worst.

Dot