[ SHOWGSD-L ] brag

  • From: ellenborders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 04:20:23 +0000 (UTC)

This weekend at the Northern California shows in Fremont, Desi Arnaz, our hunky
Meric/Lucy boy took back to back majors!  This was Desi's first time playing
with the big boys out of the puppy classes.  Because he is such a hunk at only
13 months we decided to put him in American bred.  It paid off!  Under Jim
Martin Desi was BOW for 4 points and today under Butch Stiefferman Desi was
Best Opposite over some very nice specials!  Both judges really worked all the
dogs which was really appreciated by all the spectators.

Desi was shown flawlessly by Zac Hu dspeth (the big Z), Desi loves Zac!  And a
huge thank you to Amy Riley who took Desi in for winners both days because Zac
had a special.  Amy also made Desi look amazing! It is so wonderful to have
two such talented handlers in our backyard!!

Desi is trained and conditioned by Karen Taylor and groomed by Ben Bigornia.

Desi has a huge fan base here in Northern California, he is so wonderful with
puppies, people, and palm trees.  Thanks to all his supporters ringside, it
was a great weekend which was enhanced by all our friends, could not have asked
for more.

Desi is Tebe Nobe CA-She Desi Arnaz     GCH Kridler's Tumeric V.
Signature/CH Tebe Nobe Stimulus Plan Scarab

Desi is bred and owned by a village: Ellen Borders, Ben Bigornia, Isabelle and
Jene Dupzyk, Kathy Estrada and Channing Sheets.

Ellen, Ben and Kathy