[ SHOWGSD-L ] brag

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:45:26 EDT

Today at the Ventura German Shepherd Dog Club under Bob Moore I got Best
Junior Handler. Thanks Bob it was awesome to have my first apperence in juniors
at
a specialty under you! I had a blast! Nikki and I hung out all day, we just
had a great time! Bob and Linda Freeney had a really nice BBQ out because of
Roady's championship. That was some good food guys thanks!!!
I was feeling kind of rummy all day at the show, because i had a really
scratchy throat, long story short got home jumped in bed called my cardi who is
always happy to take a nap with her girl(me) at around 2:30... woke up at
6:20....I felt horrible my eyes were glazed and I was coughing, man that was
bad.
Laura went out to 7 11 and bought me some gatorade and a cold medicine. I'm now
bit better now, I'm always getting sick when there's a specialty to go to
lol, well I'm not sick enough to not go to the show tomorrow(in my opinion) I
know my limits and I will be at the show hopefully having a class bitch to show
tomorrow.

melissa
(aka miss jr handler)