[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: blood or blood clots in urine

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdwindborne@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:20:24 -0700

yeast or fungal will not grow on a bacteria culture..but this does sound
like a urinary tract infection.. weird, though, that they both have it at
the same time..
I would treat with the antibiotic regardless of what your eventual decisions
are.. especially for the sake and comfort of the girls..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/rosie.htm -UPDATED!!!
New litter born august 12/05!!
6 girls, 5 boys - 3 black boys, 2 black girls!