[ SHOWGSD-L ] another futurity thought to ponder

  • From: TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:47:40 EST

we should combine some regions.maybe the grt lakes with the midwest,the
california futurities could combine also, the mid atl with the soeast or the
northeast with the mid atlantic.
this will definately help the lack of entry problem, the costs to the
regional clubs and if needed we could use 2 judges where needed.
this will also take away the urden of those rediculous 4 day wknds which are
toooo costly for most.its workeable and simple if we put our heads together.we
would have more help combining the regions from the combined regiuoonal
clubs,less expenses to just one club and a better response.
we went to the fla circuit last 2 weeks our fuel down and back was 350.00.two
years ago it was 160.00 down and back.think about it folks times are changing.
tom