[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: another futurity thought to ponder

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:30:29 -0600

It would be rather impressive if each one of us found and mentored a new
person into the breed each year.  That could solve most of the problems
being discussed at this time.

Mary
At 08:35 AM 1/19/2005, TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 1/18/2005 10:36:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
>
>I used Tom's post for this, since he is one of the top show  people and I
>know he has won his share of Futurities. But, those who show in  them seem to
>enjoy them.  Don't fix what isn't broken.
>im not looking to suggest eliminating anything that isnt broken but we really
>need to do something to keep it going.the trophies seem to me the best way to
>go.we need to do something now.maybe there will be no futurities in the
>future if things remain the same.
>we hear so much about the natl show that only one show but we have to
>consider the clubs first,the futurities and the streamlining of the natl
>show.we need
>to be conservative now.
>
>tom

>POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
>FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
>original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
>BE PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com
TRIPPHILL KENNELS, 19918 Lindeman Lane, Leander, Texas 78641
Phones:  H 512-267-2104 FX 512-335-8128  WK 512-335-8123  Mo 512-801-9753
HOME OF NAKED CARE---FOR THE DOG WITH NO HAIR!