[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a gathering storm

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zilla@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 08:33:20 -0700

Yes I do think that in Canada our Non breeding agreement is very good as is
our identifying system of each dog , tattoo or microchip and is noted by the
CKC on the registration papers.
No system is perfect, but this one works for most people.
People who are cheaters or liars will always find a way.but it will catch up
with them eventually.
Emilie JMHO